Do you aspire to make a difference, provide input and influence, with the ability to exercise autonomy and control in your own career while having the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest trends and growth? Do you desire to some day run your own business, but not quite ready? If this sounds like you, then I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. As a member of my agency team, I will act as a mentor and provide an environment in which you can learn the insurance business and build upon your managerial skills/experiences.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
Compensation: $35,000 Annual Salary with advancement opportunity
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
David Smyer - State Farm Agent
Company Website: www.smyerinsurance.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)